Catch-Up Funding Plan
In the document linked below, we outline how we are spending the additional catch-up funding provided by the government in September 2020 to address the learning loss and wider pastoral impact of COVID 19 on pupils in Charles Dickens Primary School.
The expected total is £33,360.
Our plan is focused on the following aims:
- Ensuring accelerated progress in writing over time for all pupils in Key Stage One and Two.
- Closing the attainment gap for disadvantaged pupils and other pupils in reading and writing for children in upper Key Stage Two.
- Ensuring accelerated progress in language development for children in EYFS.
- Ensuring behaviour and special needs in reception are not a barrier to learning for all children
- Ensuring gaps in maths knowledge from previous year’s learning are closed.